Easy to make and safe to eat cookie dough made with heat treated flour. Enjoy on top of a warm brownie or ice cream, or just eat it right off a spoon.
- 1/2 C Salted Butter (1 Stick)
- 1/2 C Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 C Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 C All Purpose Flour
- 2–4 TBSP Heavy Cream
- 1 C Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Spread the flour onto the sheet pan and bake at 325 for 12 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Melt the butter and let cool slightly.
- Whisk together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
- Whisk in the salt and vanilla.
- Fold in the heat treated flour.
- Stir in the heavy cream 2 TBSP at a time until you reach the consistency of cookie dough.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
*Store in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Keywords: edible cookie dough, safe to eat cookie dough, cookie dough milkshake