Quick and easy hot chocolate dip with sweet and salty treats for dipping.
- 14 oz (1 can) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 C Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 C Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 4 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar, chopped
- 1 C Heavy Cream
- 1 Box Wellington Assorted Crackers
- Marshmallows, Gingerbread Cookies, Candy Canes, Graham Crackers etc. for dipping
- In a medium saucepan add all ingredients except for the cream.
- Heat over medium until chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth. It will be thick.
- While stirring, slowly pour in the heavy cream and stir until well combined.
- Serve in individual mugs immediately.