Chewy and fudgy brownies with shiny tops, browned butter, and Oreos.
- 3/4 C Unsalted Butter (12 TBSP or 1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 1/4 C Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 Lg Eggs, + 1 Egg White
- 1 1/2 C Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 C All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 C Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 10 Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a 9X9 baking pan with parchment.
- Brown the butter in a medium sauce pan.
- Chop the chocolate chips into fine pieces and put into a medium sized bowl.
- Pour the hot browned butter over the chopped chocolate and stir until fully melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, egg whites, and granulated sugar for 5 minutes, or until the mixture is pale yellow in color.
- Whisk in the vanilla.
- Pour in the melted chocolate slowly, while whisking quickly as to not cook the eggs.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Pour into prepared pan, top with Oreos, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then remove from pan, slice, and serve.
Keywords: browned butter, browned butter brownies, oreo brownies, oreo desserts