Rich and gooey brownies swirled with creamy almond butter – plus an extra special ingredient to kick up the flavor – tahini!
- 1/2 C (113 g) Salted Butter
- 1/4 C (40 g) Tahini
- 1 1/4 C (215 g) Dark Chocolate Chips (60-70%)
- 3 Lg Eggs + 1 Egg White
- 1 1/2 C (365 g) Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 C (90 g) All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 C (40 g) Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 C (80 g) Creamy Almond Butter
- Extra chocolate chips + sliced almonds for topping (optional)
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Let cool slightly.
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line an 8X8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add the sugar, eggs, and egg white to the melted chocolate. Whisk for 2-3 minutes. It will start to get thick.
- Stir in the tahini.
- Fold in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt, mixing just until combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan.
- Heat the almond butter in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, or until it reaches a pourable consistency.
- Pour the almond butter over the brownie batter and swirl it in using a butter knife or offset spatula.
- Top with extra chocolate chips and sliced almonds. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then slice and serve.
Keywords: almond butter brownies, almond butter desserts, tahini dessert recipes, easy brownie recipes