No churn vanilla ice cream swirled with chocolate chunks and fresh cherries
- 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 C Heavy Cream, cold
- 4 oz Dark Chocolate Bar
- 2 C Fresh Cherries
- Waffle Cones, optional
- Chop the chocolate bar and pit and chop the cherries, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks.
- Take 1 C of the whipped cream, and fold it into the sweetened condensed milk mixture with a rubber spatula.
- Then, take the entire sweetened condensed milk mixture and gently fold it into the remaining whipped cream.
- Fold in the chocolate and cherries.
- Pour into a freezer safe dish and freeze at least 6 hours.
- Serve in waffle cones with chocolate sauce.
Ice cream will keep in an airtight container in the freezer up to 3 months.
Keywords: cherry chip ice cream, no churn cherry ice cream, no churn ice cream recipes