Delicious and easy to make breakfast flatbreads with mozzarella, burrata, arugula, hot honey, and the perfect runny egg.
- 2 Individual Sized Pieces of Naan.
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 C Fresh Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 Lg Eggs
- 1/4 C Pancetta, cooked and crispy
- 1/2 C Baby Arugula
- 1 Ball Burrata
- 2 TBSP Hot Honey
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 and place naan on a half sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and rub garlic clove on both pieces. Discard garlic clove.
- Divide the shredded mozzarella evenly between the two flatbreads and sprinkle all over. Create a “well” in the mozzarella on each piece.
- Crack one egg into each well. The cheese will help the egg stay in place and not run off the sides of the naan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and add the pancetta.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top with arugula, half of the burrata per flatbread, a drizzle of hot honey, and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes. Make sure to season the burrata with a little extra salt.
- Slice and serve immediately.
Keywords: breakfast pizza, breakfast flatbreads, burrata flatbread