Ohhhh boy how I love breakfast, brunch, and all things burrata. These breakfast flatbreads are super easy to make, but pack a punch in the flavor department thanks to two kinds of cheese, crispy pancetta, peppery arugula, the perfect runny egg, and my secret ingredient – a healthy drizzle of hot honey. Let’s make them!
How to Make Pancetta Burrata Breakfast Flatbreads
Preheat the oven to 350 and lay the flatbreads on a half sheet pan. I love these ones from USA Pan, not an ad, they’re just truly my favorites. Drizzle the flatbread with olive oil and rub the flatbread with the garlic clove. Don’t skip this step – the subtle garlic flavor is everything!
Divide the mozzarella evenly between each flatbread and sprinkle all over. Create a “well” in the center of the mozzarella and crack one egg into the well on each flatbread. Using the mozzarella as sort of a barrier will ensure that the egg doesn’t run off the sides of the flatbread. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and add the crispy pancetta.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, or until the whites of the egg are set, but the yolk is still runny. Remove from oven and top with the arugula, burrata, a drizzle of hot honey, and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes. Season the burrata with a little extra salt – trust me it needs it! Slice and enjoy!
My Favorites to Make these Flatbreads
- Trader Joe’s Burrata. I really don’t know what it is, but the TJ’s burrata is JUST BETTER.
- Trader Joe’s Hot Honey, OR Mike’s Hot Honey. Both of these options get a gold star from me. Also, I know I said 1 TBSP per flatbread, but measure with your heart.
- Trader Joe’s Diced Pancetta. Do y’all see a theme happening? Ya girl loves her some TJ’s. This pancetta is perfectly diced and ready to go and gets SUPER crispy. You could also just chop up some thick cut bacon if you can’t find pancetta.
- Stonefire Naan. This is my favorite ready-to-go naan and can be found at your local grocery. They have a variety of sizes so you can make big boys or little individual flatbreads.
Pancetta Burrata Breakfast Flatbreads
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 Flatbreads 1x
Delicious and easy to make breakfast flatbreads with mozzarella, burrata, arugula, hot honey, and the perfect runny egg.
- 2 Individual Sized Pieces of Naan.
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 C Fresh Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 Lg Eggs
- 1/4 C Pancetta, cooked and crispy
- 1/2 C Baby Arugula
- 1 Ball Burrata
- 2 TBSP Hot Honey
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 and place naan on a half sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and rub garlic clove on both pieces. Discard garlic clove.
- Divide the shredded mozzarella evenly between the two flatbreads and sprinkle all over. Create a “well” in the mozzarella on each piece.
- Crack one egg into each well. The cheese will help the egg stay in place and not run off the sides of the naan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and add the pancetta.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top with arugula, half of the burrata per flatbread, a drizzle of hot honey, and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes. Make sure to season the burrata with a little extra salt.
- Slice and serve immediately.
Keywords: breakfast pizza, breakfast flatbreads, burrata flatbread
If you loved the recipe for these Pancetta Burrata Breakfast Flatbreads, make sure to check out some of my other recipes like these Dark Chocolate Sugar Cookie Bars, or this Creamy Mushroom Risotto.
Leave a Reply